Monday, May 21, 2007

PGR All - Ferrari Paloza

Ok, I was in Las Vegas for the weekend, and by way of the Ferrari store in the Wynn hotel, and just walking down the street, I saw a ton of Ferraris, so I took all the pictures I could, I'm not entirely sure all of them are from the game, but I think most of them make an appearance somewhere in the PGR series. I missed taking pictures of at least as many as you see photos of here. The place is crawling with them, and the funny part was not seeing any other high dollar sports cars, no Lambos or any other super sports cars. Just lots and lots of Ferraris.

Oh, and yes, I am aware that the white care in one of the photos is a Maserati, but I had to get it in the picture to get all the Ferraris.





















Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home